Lamb

Lamb

Monday, August 29, 2016

Roses



Hello dear friends, I recently purchased a new camera and have been having fun playing with it.  My previous photos were all taken with a popular brand of camera which was very easy to use but rather....umm-delicate! After being replaced once and then repaired twice I decided that if it malfunctioned again I would get something different and now I am the proud owner of a Canon Rebel.  I ordered it with a zoom and wide angle lens and this will keep me busy for a while.  As my skills develop I will be able to order more accessories so be prepared for more and better photos!

A couple of weeks ago I celebrated my birthday week and have enjoyed a very long lasting bouquet of pink and red roses.  I hope you enjoy them.






Wishing everyone a lovely week.

~thank you for visiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment