Lamb

Lamb

Tuesday, December 29, 2015


Hello everyone I am so in love with my new lamp that I had to share some more pictures.


Dont you love the detail of the bird?









Every year Christmas gets away from me and every year I hope that the next Christmas I will start earlier, be more organized, do more decorating...yet every year after Christmas there are more decorations that I find that didnt make it as part of a display and more baking that didnt get done...surely I am not alone!













When all else fails just have tea.



Many chocolates were harmed in the photographing of this blog.


Seriously.  These chocolates are divine.  They were a gift from an associate and are just sublime.

I usually take the time between Christmas and New Year's as vacation but this year the plan did not go according to plan.  I hope everyone enjoys the balance of this week as we all prepare for a new year...

~thank you for visiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment